Chamber furnaces are the most widely used furnace owing to their benefits and easy accessibility being the key benefits. Chamber furnaces also provide a wide range of tempering and heating of temperatures from 40 degree Celsius to 1300 degree Celsius. Also, it is available different sizes and capacity, and further these can be customised as per customer requirements. Make sure you consult one of the premium and leading Chamber Furnace Manufacturers for the best heating and durable furnace to stand the test of time.
Applications of Chamber Furnace – Chamber furnaces with integral balance are compatible with thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) and loss on ignition (LOI) applications, which requires change of weights analysis during the heating process. Specifically, this means those areas which require determination of inorganic content in cement, lime, calcinated bauxite and refractories.
Airflow in Chamber Furnace – It is airflow which is one of the key areas in furnaces that deserve attention, because if the air flow is blocked, it means accumulation of dust and impurities which ultimately blocks smooth functioning. Not all Chamber Furnace Manufacturers provide special attention to air flow peripherals but only the premium manufacturers. So, before finalising on the chamber furnace for your unit, make sure you check there are sufficient air inlet holes at the door and it should possess a tall chimney which is capable of fast removal of fumes. It is the airflow which facilitates burning of the samples while it is the function of the chimney to pull the air.
Features – The necessary features which a chamber furnace should possess are summarised as below:
- Temperature control should be enabled via digital controller or programmer or a PLC system as per requirement
- Maximum temperatures that should be available for heating must be 1100°C, 1200°C or 1300°C as per customer requirement
- The chamber volume capacity of standard chamber furnaces offered by the best and trusted Chamber Furnace Manufacturers vary between 5, 13, 23, 36 or 65 litres
- The chamber furnace should be equipped with a Carbolite Gero 301 controller coupled with a single ramp to the set-point as per process timer
- A soft closing door completes the machinery. But there should be a parallel action door to keep away the heated surface of the chamber furnace from the user
- The hearth, carrier and the entrance of the chamber furnace should be of hard aluminium to stand the heat
- A low thermal mass insulation ensures there is sufficient energy saving
- Uniformity of heat throughout the furnace trays for samples is guaranteed by Free radiating wire wound elements which should be a key feature while choosing the right chamber furnace
- Software supplied along with the integrated balance must be easy to access and use to monitor the chamber furnace heating process. The software packed with the guide and manual must come with the necessary documentation.
Safety Kit – Below are the items that are provided by the Chamber Furnace Manufacturers for safety purposes:
- An over temperature protection to ensure the internal parts of the furnace are protected in case of overheating or heating for more than the stipulated time
- Digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers which can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
Consult the trusted Chamber Furnace Manufacturers for the most energy saving and cost efficient Chamber Furnace that suits your needs